Prop Pal Masonry Support – the only wall support where the acrow-prop locks into the needle at one end whilst the other end has a patented jacking support (or winding mechanism) which can be secured to the floor for greater stability with an SWL of 1050kg per unit – Providing a safer method of temporary wall support. At the other end the swivel plate has 4 holes where it can be fixed to the floorboards, securing it in position.
• Only needle support in the building trade to include a jacking support system to provide extra stability and safety for temporary wall support.
• The jacking support can be adjusted to securely support the inner leaf wall whilst the acrow supports the external.
• Minimal disturbance to walls, ceiling and timber floors can be left intact.
• Greater access for inserting steel beams – Prop Pal needle length: 1.2m
• Takes the stress from hiding steel beams.
• Secure fastening to internal floors.
• Load capacity 1050kg.
• Secure locking of props.
• Takes away the uncertainty from propping. No lateral force on builders props as weight is transferred along the Prop Pal™ needle down through standard builders props.
• The Prop Pal Masonry Support now includes a removable jacking screw and acrow slot at both ends of the needle system enabling builders to use Prop Pal™ as a standard needle for supporting
masonry and steel beams in a traditional manner as well as supporting walls above the floor joist as originally designed for – In affect this gives a dual application.