Prop Pal Needle System / Masonry Support – the only wall support where the acrow-prop locks into the needle at one end whilst the other... read more
Prop Pal Needle System / Masonry Support – the only wall support where the acrow-prop locks into the needle at one end whilst the other end has a patented jacking support (or winding mechanism) which can be secured to the floor for greater stability with an SWL of 1050kg per unit – Providing a safer method of temporary wall support. At the other end the swivel plate has 4 holes where it can be fixed to the floorboards, securing it in position.
• Only needle support in the building trade to include a jacking support system to provide extra stability and safety for temporary wall support.
• The jacking support can be adjusted to securely support the inner leaf wall whilst the acrow supports the external.
• Minimal disturbance to walls, ceiling and timber floors can be left intact.
• Greater access for inserting steel beams – Prop Pal needle length: 1.2m
• Takes the stress from hiding steel beams.
• Secure fastening to internal floors.
• Load capacity 1050kg.
• Secure locking of props.
• Takes away the uncertainty from propping. No lateral force on builders props as weight is transferred along the Prop Pal needle down through standard builders props.
• The Prop Pal Masonry Support now includes a removable jacking screw and acrow slot at both ends of the needle system enabling builders to use Prop Pal as a standard needle for supporting
masonry and steel beams in a traditional manner as well as supporting walls above the floor joist as originally designed for – In affect this gives a dual application.
Prop Pal is NOT a StrongBoy / cantilever, it is a needle system that requires acrow props at BOTH ends whether builders are using the Prop Pal jacking screw plate or not.
If a you are using the jacking screw plate wound down to the upstairs flooring, there MUST be an prop supporting underneath the joists where the jacking screw plate has been wound down to on the inside of the building so that the load is transferred evenly a long the needle and down the props at BOTH ends. 100% of both skins of wall must have 100% support from both sides.