ATEX Floodlight – The Linkex™ WF-300®XL LED Floodlite is a high performance, robust, lightweight and portable ATEX LED floodlight for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. With its innovative and patented light engine, it delivers an outstanding level of white light and is fully compliant with the latest ATEX and IECEx standards, including OP IS – optical intrinsic safety.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Fully compliant with latest ATEX and IECEx standards, including OP IS optical intrinsic safety.
– High reliability LEDs – designed and tested to give 100,000+ hours life
– Patented light engine
– Thermal management – LED life assured by efficient heat dissipation through built in fins and electronic control
– Dual independent LED system – LEDs powered by independent drivers giving failsafe product reliability, ensuring that operators are never left in the dark
– SOVI™ – the unique Safe Optimal Voltage Indicator system alerts the user if lights are running outside certified and optimal voltage ranges, maximising safety and performance
– Safe to 0 volts – both LV and HV units are safe down to 0 volts
– LINKEx capable – HV units can be fitted with linkable sockets enabling multiple lights to be connected in series from a single power source
– IP66/67 dust and watertight
– Proven materials – marine grade aluminium enclosure; toughened, scratch, impact and chemical resistant glass lens and 316 stainless steel frame. Designed for environments with a high risk of
mechanical damage and with a simple design that is easy to clean and doesn’t harbour dirt